Last Updated on November 14, 2023 by Programme
The Ehsaas Free Atta (Flour) 8070 Scheme is a vital initiative by the Government of Pakistan to provide assistance to the most vulnerable and needy people of the country. The scheme aims to help those who cannot afford to buy flour due to the current economic conditions and the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The program is part of the Ehsaas program, which is a flagship initiative of the Government of Pakistan aimed at reducing poverty and promoting economic empowerment.
What is the Ehsaas Free Ata (Flour) 8070 Scheme? The Ehsaas Free Ata (Flour) 8070 Scheme is a social welfare program aimed at providing free flour to the poor and needy people of Pakistan. The scheme was launched in April 2020 as part of the Ehsaas Emergency Cash Program to help the most vulnerable segments of society during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Free Atta Scheme 8070 Registration
Eligibility Criteria To be eligible for the Ehsaas Free Atta (Flour) 8070 Scheme, a household must meet the following criteria:
- The household should have a valid CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card)
- The household should not have any bank accounts, or if it does, the balance in the account should not exceed Rs. 50,000.
- The household’s monthly income should not exceed Rs. 25,000.
How to Apply for the Ehsaas Free Ata (Flour) 8070 Scheme To apply for the Ehsaas Free Ata (Flour) 8070 Scheme, eligible households can send an SMS to the code 8070 with their CNIC number. After sending the SMS, they will receive a confirmation message with the details of their registration. The eligible households can then collect their free flour from their designated distribution center.
Benefits of the Ehsaas Free Atta (Flour) 8070 Scheme The Ehsaas Free Atta (Flour) 8070 Scheme provides free flour to the most vulnerable and needy segments of society in Pakistan. The program has several benefits, including:
- It helps reduce poverty and promote economic empowerment by providing free flour to those who cannot afford it.
- It ensures that vulnerable segments of society have access to basic necessities such as food, which is crucial for their survival.
- It promotes social inclusion by providing assistance to those who are often excluded from mainstream society.
- It helps to alleviate the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the poor and vulnerable people of Pakistan.
Ehsaas Free Ata (Flour) 8070 Scheme
The Ehsaas Free Ata (Flour) 8070 Scheme has faced several challenges and limitations, including:
- The scheme has been criticized for being insufficient to meet the needs of the most vulnerable segments of society.
- The distribution mechanism has been criticized for being inefficient and prone to corruption.
- The eligibility criteria have been criticized for being too strict, which has resulted in many deserving households being excluded from the program.
- The program has also faced challenges due to logistical issues, including the availability and distribution of flour.
Conclusion: Despite the challenges and limitations, the Ehsaas Free Ata (Flour) 8070 Scheme is an essential initiative by the Government of Pakistan to provide assistance to the most vulnerable and needy people of the country.
8070 Atta SMS
To register for the Ehsaas Free Atta 8070 Scheme via SMS, you can follow these steps:
- Open the messaging app on your mobile phone.
- Create a new message.
- In the recipient’s phone number field, enter “8070”.
- In the message body, type Ehsaas,” followed by your National Identity Card (NIC) number, a space, and the number of your family members. For example, Atta 1234567890123 5.
- Send the message to 8070.
Note: Make sure to have sufficient balance on your mobile phone, as standard SMS charges may apply.
After sending the SMS, you will receive a confirmation message from the Ehsaas program, informing you whether you are eligible for the scheme or not. If you are eligible, you will receive further instructions on how to collect your free atta (flour) from the designated distribution centers.
You May Also Like